We put together the most advanced and the most practical recruiting course available globally.
This course consists of more than 35 lessons. In our course, you will learn more than 120 practical techniques that will help you to bridge the talent gap, and to attract and select the strongest talent for your need.
By using our practical techniques, you will learn to shortlist candidates in no time, which will save you dozens of hours per candidate.
During the interview you will be fully equipped with the knowledge of all areas that you will need to find out about a candidate, and practical techniques to interpret their answers, their body language, and their metalanguage.
By performing the recruiting activities internally, your company will be able avoid very expensive recruiting companies that charge 20% to 30% of candidate's annual salary, and save tens of thousands of dollars per candidate, translating to savings of hundreds of thousands of dollars across all of your open vacancies.
- Candidate Sourcing, Shortlisting, and Screening (0:15)
- How to Articulate the Staffing Need (7:14)
- 9 Techniques to Attract The Highest Quality Candidates (13:14)
- How to Perform Sourcing (1:43)
- How to Perform Shortlisting (3:01)
- How to Perform Screening (5:57)
- Candidate Sourcing, Shortlisting, and Screening - Section Summary (1:09)
- How to Conduct World-Class Interviews (0:13)
- 9 Most Common Types of Interviews (14:06)
- Interviewer’s Goals and Responsibilities (3:08)
- 11 Benefits About Your Company (6:22)
- 9 Techniques to Conduct World-Class Interviews (6:00)
- Structure of a World-Class Interview (8:07)
- How to Conduct World-Class Interviews - Section Summary (1:35)
- Candidate Assessment Techniques and Questions (0:27)
- Overview of the Strategic Recruiting Framework (5:57)
- How to Best Use Interviewing Techniques and Questions (1:39)
- 11 Multi-Dimensional Screening Techniques (11:06)
- 10 Techniques to Detect Lies (11:58)
- How to Conduct Personal Assessment (1:28)
- 4 Personal Assessment Techniques (4:37)
- How to Conduct Interpersonal Assessment (1:12)
- 4 Interpersonal Assessment Techniques (3:50)
- How to Conduct Professional Assessment (2:02)
- 4 Professional Assessment Techniques (5:02)
- Candidate Assessment Techniques and Questions - Section Summary (0:54)
- Psychological, Non-Verbal, and Verbal Assessment (0:21)
- Why and how Do We Look At the Psychological Profile (3:35)
- 6 Crucial Components of The Body Language (12:58)
- 5 Types of Verbal Cues to Pay Attention To (8:19)
- 6 Dimensions of the Candidate’s Dynamics (7:46)
- How to Assess Alignment of Candidate’s Goals (2:34)
- Psychological, Non-Verbal, and Verbal Assessment - Section Summary (0:56)
- Interpreting the Results and Making a Choice (0:17)
- 4 Most Frequent Selection Pitfalls to Avoid (4:32)
- 2 Crucial Items Not to Pay Attention To (2:34)
- How to Best Define What the Experience Really Is (1:31)
- Selection Risks and How to Best Manage Them (7:07)
- 7 Biases That May Impact an Interviewer (2:30)
- 3 Selection Tradeoffs to Select Better Candidates (2:49)
- How to Chose a Candidate Wisely (1:06)
- Interpreting the Results and Making a Choice - Section Summary (1:00)
Eugen Spivak is a multi-award-winning author. He is a recognized expert in corporate governance, management consulting, and executive coaching.
During his career, Eugen has managed more than a hundred portfolios, programs, and projects and recovered stalled programs for clients in more than a dozen industries. He has successfully delivered large scale digital transformation, business transformation, corporate governance, regulatory, compliance, audit remediation, and cybersecurity initiatives with global impacts.
Eugen’s recommendations and leadership enabled companies to execute strategies, achieve efficiencies, and increase revenues by hundreds of millions of dollars.