About the Course
Building a team is critical to advancing your goals, as well as your career as a manager. But most leaders don’t get specific guidance on how to motivate others, how to solve their painful problem, or resolve conflicts.
This course will teach you how to build a team, set actionable goals, and manage your career path so you can position yourself for a C-level role.
This course will help you to discover what you need to create an awareness of your success. By taking this course, you will be able to build effective and inclusive teams, and you will improve your leadership style.
Having these leadership strategies on hand means you’ll be able to build effective and inclusive teams. You’ll gain a better sense of how to manage a team effectively day-to-day, as well as how to improve your leadership style.
What is Included in the Course
The course includes strategies for setting objectives and key results people can get excited about.
You’ll walk away with frameworks for engaging and motivating your team, running good one-on-ones, and applying guidance on how to manage your team. This course supports your personal and professional growth from the next step in your career.
It will lift you from being a manager of tasks to being a motivator of people.
Regardless of your industry, nationality, or experience, we all work with people.
This course will make you better at working with people and a better Leader!
As a result of this course you will learn:
- 9 simple ways to rally my team and ignite sustained motivation.
- 5 common setbacks that destroy the team morale, and the best ways to overcome them.
- 4 crucial motivation strategies to tailor your motivation strategy based on personality types.
- Proven techniques to leverage expertise and diverse insights of your team.
- Nine Steps to Success (1:27)
- 1. Listen Up (0:52)
- 2. Provide Them With a Pleasant Place to Work (2:04)
- 3. Stay in the Trust Zone (1:28)
- 4. Encourage Creativity (0:48)
- 5. Set the Finish Line (0:48)
- 6. Encourage Collaboration (1:29)
- 7. Help Them Spread Their Wings (1:00)
- 8. Offer Opportunities for Self-Development (1:27)
- 9. Work on Your Flexibility (2:16)